By: Stephen Jackson
The release of our 2015 AES Compliance Seminar and AESPcLink Workshop is here!
What is an AES Compliance Seminar?
The AES Compliance Seminar is an all day program where experts from the Census Bureau and Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) discuss export regulatory topics such as:
- Mandatory filing requirements
- How to avoid common penalties and seizure of cargo
- BIS export control requirements
- How to classify your product by Schedule B number and Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN)
- Best practices for maintaining compliance with export regulations
*The AES Compliance Seminar qualifies for 7 Certified Export Specialist (CES) Credits*
What is the AESPcLink Workshop?
The AESPcLink Workshop is a 3 ½ hour program that provides hands-on experience with the reporting of Electronic Export Information (EEI) through the AESPcLink system. Highlights from the training include:
- Learn how to use AESPcLink
- Practice reporting export shipments
- Create shipment templates
- Learn how to become AES certified
*The AESPcLink Workshop qualifies for 3.5 Certified Export Specialist (CES) Credits*
The Upcoming 2015 schedule is as follows:
- Los Angeles, CA Feburary 24 & 25, 2015
- Long Beach, CA Feburary 26 & 26, 2015
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL March 3 & 4, 2015
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL – Spanish March 5 & 6, 2015
- Seattle, WA April 15 & 16, 2015
- Chicago, IL May 6 & 7, 2015
- Boston, MA May 20 & 21, 2015
- Savannah, GA June 3 & 4, 2015
- Philadelphia, PA June 9 & 10,2015
- San Francisco, CA August 9 & 11, 2015
- Laredo, TX – Spanish October 7 & 8, 2015
- Virginia Beach, VA November 4 & 5, 2015
- Tampa, FL December 9 & 10, 2015
For more information on these training opportunities please go to: census.gov/foreign-trade/aes/meetingsandpresentations
Check out our Events Calendar HERE to check the dates on a calendar.